Buy Palexia SR 100 Mg tapentadol Tablet in Australia
Palexia SR 100 mg tapentadol is a strong painkiller as it contains Tapentadol. It is used in adults to treat severe long-term pain that can only be aptly managed with an opioid painkiller.
What do you need to know before you take Palexia SR 100 mg tapentadol?
Do not administer Palexia SR 100 mg tapentadol-
- if you have allergy to tapentadol or any of the other ingredients of this drug
- if you have the issue of asthma or if your breathing is immensely slow or shallow like, respiratory depression, and hypercapnia
- if you have obstructive bowel movement as shown by acute constipation and bloating which may go along with pain or discomfort in the lower stomach
- if you have alcohol poisoning issue, sleeping pills, pain relievers or drugs that affect mood and emotions
Warnings and Precautions-
Consult your doctor before consuming Palexia SR 100 mg tapentadol if you:
- have slow or facile breathing
- Are suffering from increased pressure in the brain or do not get fully conscious
- have got a head injury or tumours in the brain
- Are suffering from liver or kidney issues
- Are suffering from a disease in pancreas that include inflammation of the pancreas or pancreatitis and disease of the bile duct or biliary tract disease
- are taking drugs referred to as mixed opioid agonist/antagonists such as pentazocine, nalbuphine or partial mu-opioid agonists such as buprenorphine)
- Have a tendency towards epilepsy or if you are consuming other drugs recognized to increase the risk of seizures.
- have a tendency to abuse drugs or if you are dependent on certain drugs, as may cause Palexia tapentadol 100mg In this particular case, you should only take these medicines for a short time and under strict medical supervision.
How to take Palexia SR 100 mg tapentadol?
Always take this drug exactly as your doctor has prescribed you. Check with your doctor if you are unsure.
Your doctor will change the dose and time between doses of Palexia tapentadol 100 mg as per the condition of your pain level and your requirements. In general, the 100 mg dose is sufficient for pain-relieving.
The usual dose is 1 tablet every 12 hours.
How and when should you take Palexia SR 100 mg tapentadol?
Palexia tapentadol 100 mg is for oral use.
Consume the tablets with a full glass of water. You may administer the tablets either on an empty stomach or with food. Do not break, chew, or crush the tablet.